Saturday, September 20, 2014

Good Afternoon World!
I want to share my recent experience setting up this blog. I have never kept up with or commented on a blog before and was scared of the term "BLOG" itself along with the letters RSS. I had no clue what to do or how to do it or much less create my own. I only played around with this blogger.com/BlogSpot.com thing for just 48 hours and with a little playing around I pretty much think I have this thing figured out enough to share it with others and make plans to use it in my classroom. The link provided for setting up RSS feed http://www.ehow.com/how_2031123_set-up-rss.html was easy to understand and helped me get ahead in my blog expectations/goals for the next week. Keep checking back to see my progress and leave some tips for me if you have any. Thanks!
Seize the day!
Qiana W.

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog! You have a nice template too! Even though I think I figured out the RSS thing to, I am not 100% sure, I'm never sure I really get it. I am looking forward to putting you on my blog roll. What topics are you considering covering next week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karen,
      Umm topics? Well whatever comes to mind really. Maybe I'll explain my title "Miniwahini Ya'll". See you around.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for posting that link about TSS feeds. I'm working on my blog page now and that was definitely intimidating!!!

    Your template is very cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job inserting a link and giving some info in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been a bit quiet but I hope to keep up with the blogging and hopefully get to use it in my classroom this year.

    ReplyDelete